Thursday, June 5, 2008

Swimming, swimming in the swimming pool


When days are hot, when days are cold
In the swimming pool.

Jayla took her first dip in the pool a few weeks ago. She LOVED it, although you cannot tell from the look on her face :) She is sometimes so serious, I have no idea where she gets that from.

She splashed around and was very content with being in the water. I hope she enjoys the water as much as her daddy, brother, and I do. I bought the kids a mini pool a few weeks ago too and we will be spending many a summer afternoon kicking back in our purple pool!



Here is Ty talking about when his sister was in my tummy. Man that little boy is funny!

1 comment:

Peter, Jayme, Luca, and Gabriela said...

So cute! I can't wait until Luca can be in the pool! :)