
Ty Jackson is amazing! I couldn't ask for a more special, kind, loving little boy. He is a fantastic big brother. He loves his sister more than I can put into words. He is always kissing her, bugging her, helping to make
her smile. Having Jayla around has made him a better little boy at school too! He is always helping the younger kids and his teacher Mrs. McDonald.
her smile. Having Jayla around has made him a better little boy at school too! He is always helping the younger kids and his teacher Mrs. McDonald.He is counting up a storm! His newinterest is fishing. Every time he sees a fishing pole, he wants to grab one a catch a fish. Danny will probably be taking him soon! Ty will be 4 years old next month, which is just blowing my mind. I remember the day he was born and how amazed I was by him even then. He is already such a determined little man already. I'm so lucky and excited to be his mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment