Saturday, June 14, 2008

Graduation

I just completed my first year with the Bethel School District. Graduation was not what it usually is, a very proud moment for me. I think it's because I was only at Bethel High for one year and I didn't know very many seniors. And the ones I did know were lazy WOW gamers who never did anything!!!

So this afternoon, I'm packing the kids up and headed up to West Seattle for Chief Sealth's graduation. I actually feel like I contributed to a number of the graduating seniors education. My Academy of Finance students mostly. I'm so excited to see them walk across that stage, ending one chapter of their lives and beginning the new. My Sealth kids are dear to my heart and I am so proud to have taught them and was given the opportunity to watch them grow.

I'll post pictures tomorrow. Congrats Chief Sealth High School Class of 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: